When planning to build sustainably, there is a lot to consider. With their complete range of cost, comfort and style benefits, bricks are the one and only choice.
Clay bricks are a sustainable building option. Made from organic minerals found in naturally abundant sources of clay; clay brick’s long-lasting life cycle offers ongoing environmental and health benefits. Durable, re-usable, free from contaminants and naturally resistant to pests or fire, clay brick is safe to live in, making it the ultimate material in responsible and economical home building design.
9 reasons why Bricks are better:
1. Bricks last forever
2. Bricks can be reused or recycled
3. Bricks are maintenance free, they don’t fade, rot or rust
4. Bricks are fireproof.
5. Bricks are known for their outstanding durability and colourfastness for life
6. Bricks are a thermal battery keeping your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
7. Brick homes are more energy efficient than those constructed with lightweight materials
8. Bricks have excellent sound reducing qualities
9. Bricks are the natural healthy choice as they breathe and allow moisture to escape. Bricks emit no VOC’s